5.16.2010

Liz's weekly top 5 picks!

Wildfox

"My Yacht or Your Yacht " Tee. ($ 77.00)  Perfect to throw on with a pair of shorts, which leads me to my next favorite piece of the week. 


Siwy
Siwy Cutoffs, available in three different washes at INfluence. ($ 150.00)  Siwy has perfected the denim cutoff with giving more coverage in the back.


Parker


                                        

Parker's signature racerback dress. ($187.00) Easy dress to take from day to night.


Blaque Label 


Blaque Label One Shoulder Dress. ($88.00) Pictured with House of Harlow necklace. This line all retails under $100, AMAZING dresses!!


Skinny by Jessica Elliot 
Skinny by Jessica Elliot Floating Diamond Ring. ($36.00) Great alternative to the double finger ring that everyone is LOVING right now!


Warning..... Please remember I am not an English major, I have a fashion degree:) 
XoXo,
Liz



No comments:

Post a Comment